Friday, December 3, 2010

Rantness. =]

Heyy! =] Sorry about another gigantic gap to all of my imaginary readers. I'll bet the only hits I have are my own. Oh, well. I'll keep on doing my random thing.




So, regional theater competition is this weekend. I swear I haven't been asleep before 1 in the morning for a month. D= It may not seem bad to you, but it is for me. Oh, and also... Going to a party Sunday. A birthday party... For this homeschooled boy I like. I really can't wait. =D Except I don't have any idea what the crap to get for him.





My school is changing too much. A new rule is being added. We now have to wear our student IDs on lanyards. Seems small, especially to schools who have done this for a long time, but not for us. We are such a small school it hardly makes sense. The teachers know practically all the students. It's just frustrating. And the worst thing is, I know that there is nothing we can do about it. No matter how many students refuse to wear them, they won't make it go away. They'll just hand out a massive amount of detentions. And you know idiots are going to choke each other with them. AS week before we were required to wear them, I had already heard threats of hanging people. It is awful. And not to mention the ghastly, disgusting shade of red the lanyards are. And they say stuff about school pride on them. Um, I don't want any school pride, thank you. You can keep that. And I'm not sure if we can even get our own different ones. I feel like I'm about to explode. I'm sorry, but they are just awful. At least mamma says she's going to get me some good ones for Christmas. =] This nasty red crap would look awful with my clothes if I actually wore it out of my pocket...



Speaking of which, why do people get labeled by what clothes they wear? It doesn't make much sense to me. I wear tons of black, but not completely. And I'm still labeled 'gothic'. And 'emo'. The latter kind of makes me want to beat up whoever calls me it. No, really, I get so mad! But it made me happy- the other day in Geometry, this really interesting girl called my style... "urban grunge chic". =] So amusing. And actually, a bit true. Bahaha...



Woww... I've realized how much I babble about random junk. Maybe these wouldn't be so... Rawr if I did it more often. Thanks so much for checking this out. I appreciate your time and energy, no matter your opinion. Please, be accepting.



Love and peace,



Misunderstandable







Listening to Crash Love album by AFI

No comments:

Post a Comment