Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Immersed

Registration was okay. Got my schedule, saw Eri Kae. We've got Etymology together later in the year. Put my stuff in my locker and then left. So not very exciting, obviously. Been listening to music almost nonstop since I got home yesterday evening, though. Which makes me content. Very, very content. Actually, it also kindof makes me want to do more. I finished the magazines, got them all pasted in, wrote a while, drew some. Decided that maybe I shouldn't be allowed to draw. >.< However, I almost definitely will keep on with my sad attempts. Which is pretty fun until I look at the finished product. =]


Just hope to heck I can go to Eri Kae's birthday, because Dad finds out today if he has to work Saturday. And I doubt Mom will go that far out of her way (um, backwards quite a ways, actually) before she has to work at 9 in the morning. So I'm hoping Dad doesn't have to work. And I'm frustrated.

I'm frustrated because our Windows Media Player has gone wonky. It'll play and all (if you use the little play and forward and stuff buttons on the keyboard) but it won't show up. I feel kinda like punching the computer screen. But that would probably hurt (my hand, anyway) more than help (absolutely anything). So now I have to play these cds through stupid iTunes. And if I try to get it to search for the track names, it kills the internet connection. Blech. Stupid computer.

Hmm. I thought I might write this last night, but instead I'm writing it just before I post it. *shrug, Oh well, it gets it done. ^.^ I'm currently dividing my time between checking Facebook, writing out my form to join a new roleplay website (wow I am so addicted to these things) and listening to this CD... Which is quite immerse-able. Gonna go. Thanks for reading... Be a good person or stop being a person! =D



Listening to ~ This Is War Album by Thirty Seconds to Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment