Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Impatience Is a Virtue =]

Gonna go to registration as soon as Dad gets home. Momma's gotta work, so she can't take us. (Me and my little sister.) Wondering who I'll see and what classes I'll get. I wanna go now!!! -_-


Did some more magazines and pasting this morning. I'm almost done with all the magazines that were built up. Currently looking around on shopbop.com for the first time. I'm liking it pretty well- they've got some neat shoes. I really want to look at their dresses next, and maybe see what the different 'boutiques' are. It's a really nice website, actually. Quite a bit better than many shopping sites I've browsed. And I like that you can make a wishlist, heart things, etc, before you buy anything. The stuff's expensive, but its' fun to look.

Keeping this post shorter- I want to do a different one after registration. I might post it tomorrow morning if I write it tonight... Stupid dial-up internet. >.< Here's hoping I see some friends at registration and don't die of boredom. Because if nobody I know is there when I go, it could happen. Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day!



Listening to ~ Home by Three Days Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment